Finally, a non-traditional school that fits your child.
At The Rock Academy we have the best of both worlds! Combining hands-on learning games and projects with high quality instruction by experienced, highly qualified teachers, we make learning fun, the way being a child should be.
A Christ-centered university model school, with the purpose of partnering with families to provide a firm foundation for learning. Students meet on Tuesday & Thursday. State licensed teachers introduce and reinforce weekly lessons, customizing learning styles to fit the small teacher-student ratios.
A school based on God's love.
- Bible, History, Science, Mathematics through algebra, and Language Arts.
- Fun electives like dance, gymnastics, and musical theater.
- Meets Tuesday and Thursday allowing for more time for family and being a child.
- Employs Texas certified teachers who love Jesus and children.
- Smaller class sizes for better student/teacher ratio, so all students get the attention and education they deserve.
- Hands-on learning projects integrating Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM)
- Curriculum selected to meet the specific needs of students
- Tutoring during study hall for grades 1-9
- Extra tutoring and yearly testing available
- Yearly test scores average for The Rock Academy's students show above average in all subjects(2018)
- Application / Assessment Fee - $125
- Enrollment Fee - $175
- Supply Fee - $180
- Annual Tuition - $2806.41 ($253.49 monthly)